NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. This Vindale Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal U.S., U.K., Canadian, and Australian residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, outside the United States, U.K., Canada, Australia, and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor or any of its parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, marketing partners, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All entrants must have access to the Internet, and an account at vindale.com prior to the start of the Promotion. Entrants are only eligible for prizes offered on the day of their entry. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes entrant´s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor´s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Timing. Subject to all international, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, outside the United States, UK, Australia and Canada, and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, visit www.vindale.com and follow the instructions to create a Vindale Member Profile. This process will include submitting your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and confirmation of your email address. Upon entering, each member will receive a “Referral Link”, which must be used to verify the entry (see section 4 below). Purchase of a product and/or services is not required. There is a limit of one entry per person unless otherwise noted on the main promotion page. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, is fraudulent, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Sponsor and Sponsor´s agents, affiliates, marketing partners, subsidiaries, representatives, and service providers may use entrants´ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor or its affiliates and marketing partners, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. Entries must be submitted by the participant. Use of automated entries or programs or entries submitted by third parties is prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that participant´s entries and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor´s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries become the property of Sponsor when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
- Winner Selection and Verification. The Sponsor will select a number of winners as stated in the original contest post based on its merit from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received as well as the merit of the entry. Potential winners will be notified via Facebook and the Vindale blog within one business day of being selected. Potential winners are verified by responding on the Vindale blog by posting their Referral Link in comment on the blog. Potential winners who do not post their Referral Link are disqualified. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT´S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prize. The number of prizes will be awarded in correlation with the size and number of prizes stated in the original contest post. Each prize will be paid as a direct credit to the potential winner’s Vindale account. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner.
- General Conditions. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY A ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor´s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the web site, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant´s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant´s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant´s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, AND ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, MARKETING PARTNERS, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM, OR ANY OTHER ACTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND SPONSOR´S CONTROL. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION.
- Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES WINNER´S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT SHALL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST) AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER´S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Warranty. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or other promotions, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes, other promotions or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other promotions, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in the City of New York, New York; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes or other promotions, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Official Rules & Winners List. For a copy of the Official Rules or for a list of winners visit www.vindale.com.
- Sponsor. Vindale Media, LLC:
243 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Vindale Media, LLC. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright 2015 Vindale Media, LLC. All trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.