Home / Market Research Tips / 3 reasons to take surveys with Vindale’s Chrome extension
Posted by elizabeth on May 22nd, 2017
The Vindale Chrome Extension lets you use and manage your Vindale account–from anywhere online!
It only takes a few minutes to download the Vindale Chrome Extension. With it, you get three valuable features any time you browse using Chrome:
Download the Vindale extension.
Try the Vindale Chrome Extension today. It’s simple:
See if you qualify for today’s daily FREE cash surveys
Vote in our topical opinion polls here on the blog!
This entry was posted
on Monday, May 22nd, 2017 at 11:57 am and is filed under Market Research Tips.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
It seems the chrome is better to get a chance for surveys. I have not done yet. I will do update this week end.
What about Mozilla?
Sorry not at this time.
So happy to have this extension, I get surveys NOW
I got chrome, and I’m always getting surveys, makes it much easier, you click on the icon and there they are just waiting for you
Очень интересный сайт буду работать дальше
Very interesting site will work further
1. Does this chrome extension work on smart phones?
2. What devices are compatible?
3. What operating system is required?
4. Can I use the chrome extension on a desktop at a public library?
Sorry, there are so many questions.
Hi Karen, sorry, just saw this.
2. Any that run Chrome should work
3. Not sure. Would just download it and see if it works. You can get more info and the link to download here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vindale-research/nlnmajcobmpmjlhjiilddahlinnlognj
4. I wouldn’t add extensions to a public computer, just so you don’t get in trouble with the library.
OK, thank you!☺
You’re very welcome, Karen! 😀
I have installed vindale extension in chrome but I m not getting survey on time. Whenever I try to check there is no survey available message.
Hi Azra, what is your referral link associated with your Vindale account? You can get it here: http://www.vindale.com/v/members/refer.jsp
Hi all I have downloaded chrome as I was requested to do so following every step. Can someone please tell me how I find the red icon to show me where survey are? Nothing seems to be happening?
© 2004-2015 Vindale Media, LLC. All right reserved.
Terms & Conditions |