Did you win? Find out below!
“What do you think the world will be like in 50 years?”
1. Candy C. – in 50 years i believe we will be starting over from the beginning, struggling to exist as we did as cavemen, I believe we will be back to the simple things as we will have exhausted our technology.
2. Roya O. – At this point, I’m not sure the planet will be here, considering the way we treat the earth!
3. Lee A. – People will genetically engineer more dinosaurs and we will regress back to cave man times. Think jurassic park with Gladiator.
4. Linda C. – Be living in space
5. Sidrah T.M. – Would be a high time for women to take over…and we’d proudly say” its a woman’s world”
6. Ana C. - Like the Jetson’s!! lol
7. Jorge J. - Very different from now
8. Dontae’ W. – That technology will be out of this world…
9. Linda T. – i wont be around to see it but i hope its beautiful and green and plentiful
10. Tammy W. - The world will depend on technology more than we do today in 50 years. That is scary because one day they are going to make computers that will start a mutiny.
11. Kevin G. – Can’t be any worse than what Obama has done to us
12. Cassie O. - hopefully still here!
13. Shannon W.B. - Hopefully an end to all the fighting and cures for all Cancers. I don’t care that a one robot can do the job of 50 people and a computer can find my destination for me…..they can’t end a war and they can’t cure a dying child whose only desire is to live
14. Emily F. – If these massive earthquakes keep happening the world will be one giant hole
15. Dana L.D. – ”omg, the world when i’m 90? I think that science is right… Plate shifts will change the continents.”
16. Sherri H. – at the rate we are going, probably non existent and earth will be void of human life, however earth will go about its business trying to re-balance, and correct our wrong doings!
17. Donna K.S. – Not much different….
18. Jessica R. - It won’t be here. Someone is gonna nuke and then others will nuke and we will all die lol
19. Sierra D.-M. – Catastrophe everywhere, or the complete opposite. No one will know for sure until it happens.
20. Amy B. – we will be technology driven and led by green initiatives…driving electric cars, recycling and caring for our environment!
Claim your prize!
If your name is listed above, post your referral link in a comment on this blog post. We’ll verify your identity and credit $0.50 to your account.
Forgot your referral link?
Go to the referral page and sign in.